The incidence of dengue fever is increasing day by day in Dhaka. There is no salvation from dengue or the diseased mosquito. Dengue is a viras fever. AIDS spreads dengue fever virus by mosquitoes. There are four types of dengue virus. These are DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3, and DEN-4. Dengue fever is actually caused by any of its infections. There are two types of dengue fever.
Although clinical dengue is fairly tolerable, hemorrhagic dengue or hemorrhagic fever is the most severe. Most of the time, no antibiotics are available. According to the symptoms necessary treatment is provided. Like any other viral fever, it can cure itself within seven days. However, hemorrhagic dengue fever can be awful.
Dengue symptoms are usually acute fever (up to 5 Fahrenheit) as well as severe pain in the body, especially bones, waist, backbone, and muscle. In addition, there may be a pain in the back of the head and eyes. The red-toothed rash is seen throughout the body for 3 to 5 days after fever, called skin rash. It’s a lot like allergies or sweating. It can cause nausea and even vomiting. Patients with dengue fever feel extra tired and lose interest in food.
This condition can be extremely complex, such as bleeding from other parts of the body, along with other problems. In girls, there may be symptoms of bleeding for a long time when menstruation or bleeding begins. In many cases, the disease can occur in the chest or abdomen, jaundice of the patient with the liver attack, kidney and kidney failure renal failure.
Although there is no specific treatment for dengue, it is important to drink plenty of water, rest and eat plenty of fluids. No medicine other than paracetamol can be used to reduce fever. If there are signs of bleeding with fever, the patient should be admitted to the hospital. To reduce fever, the body should be repeatedly removed in a wet cloth.
There are some foods that help prevent dengue:-
1. Orange contains a lot of nutrients and vitamin C which acts as an antioxidant. If the fever is high, let the patient eat oranges. It will reduce diarrhea and i
2. Papaya helps to cure various diseases. Studies have shown that papaya seeds cure diseases caused by mosquito bites. Another study found that papaya works to increase platelets in dengue patients. Besides, papaya leaves are consumed twice daily, it plays a role in curing dengue fever.
3. Dengue fever usually causes stomach problems. Because of this, it is not advisable to eat any food that is oily and sold at this time.
4. Herbal tea reduces the risk of dengue fever. If you have a fever, drink tea with cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
5. Dengue causes anemia. During this time, the water in the dab eliminates the anemia of the body. It also helps to maintain water balance in the body.
6. If the symptoms of dengue occur, you can eat different types of vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and other greens. The essential vitamins and minerals contained in these vegetables increase the body’s immunity.
7. If the symptoms of dengue fever appear, let the patient eat fluids, especially soups. It will increase appetite and reduce bone pain.
8. Vitamin C is very effective in boosting the body’s immunity. Therefore, if the symptoms of dengue occur, let the patient eat vitamin C rich fruits such as orange, pineapple, strawberry, guava or fruit juice. This kind of juice will help in viral infection.
9. Nimapara juice is also very effective in treating dengue fever.
However, the easiest way to avoid dengue is to be careful. It is possible to be free from this disease by taking some precautions. For example
1. Usually, AIDS prefers to bite mosquitoes within half an hour of sunrise and half an hour before sunset in the evening. 2. Be careful of mosquito bites at times.
3. They must remove their habitat to destroy mosquito breeds.
4. In abandoned containers, the open, abandoned tire of the dub and the water in the flower tub must be drained.
5. If you have to sleep during the day, you should hang a mosquito.
6. It is best to keep the patient suffering from dengue fever. Because if a normal Aedes mosquito bites these patients, the mosquito will also become a carrier of dengue. If the mosquito bites a healthy person again, the healthy person will also suffer from dengue.